WEBSITE SECURITY AND PRIVACY STATEMENT:
1. Website Disclaimer:
1.1. No warranties: This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Fit Moda makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Fit Moda does not warrant that:-
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. (If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional).
1.2. Limitations of liability: Fit Moda will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:-
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even If Fit Moda has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
1.3. Unenforceable provisions: If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. Personal Information:
3.1. Collection of Personal Information: If visitors are asked for any other Personal Information they will be informed how it will be used if visitor choose to give it. If at any time visitor believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify us through the contact us page.
3.2. Controlling the Personal Information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
3.3. Email Management:
- Visitor's email address will only be recorded only if he chooses to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which they have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Visitor's email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without their consent.
- Your e-mail message content may be monitored by our Fit Moda employees for security issues including where e-mail abuse is suspected; our response to you may be monitored for quality assurance issues.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
*Note: The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Third-party content policy:
6.1. We do not claim any ownership rights in any Third Party Content posted by you on our platforms. You agree that you are solely responsible for any Third Party Content posted by you under your username.
6.2. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees or any other monies owed to any third party as a result of you posting any Third Party Content on any of Our Platforms.
6.3. You acknowledge that the following constitutes (but is not limited to) prohibited Third Party Content which:
- is offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits, harasses or advocates harassment of any person.
- constitutes information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or links to any such content.
- solicits personal information from anyone under eighteen years of age.
- contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person.
- contains an unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work; and.
- includes a photograph or video of another person that You have posted without that person's consent.
7. Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Acceptance and Changes to Security and Privacy Statement:
This is the current Security and Privacy Statement. It replaces any other Security and Privacy Statement for the Fit Moda website published on the Fit Moda website to date. Fit Moda may at any time vary the Security and Privacy Statement by publishing the varied Security and Privacy Statement on the Fit Moda website. You accept that by doing this, Fit Moda has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute betterment of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Please feel free to write to Fit Moda in case you want to share your feedback with us.